I didn’t try out the cafe today, but I think it looks really nice and cosy. A peek at the menu revealed Spanish cuisine and various other cafe type snacks and drinks like quiche, coffees, teas, hot chocolate, wine and cocktails. What a nice respite from the Sunday throngs. I love the dark lit interior and the rustic decor. Here’s a link to the NatGeo Singapore Cafe Webpage. I just googled it and found that the place is called Pincho’s originating from the Basque region in Spain. VivoCity is humongous but it’s hard to miss, located at the first floor (#01-19 VivoCity, 1 HarbourFront Walk. Singapore)
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Nice looking place. I wonder why National Geographic is branching out into food. Did you eat there? Any good?
I was quite surprised to see the conversion of the front portion of the store too. I guess they figured it might be a good way to raise funds for the organization. Haven’t tried the food yet. Will post again if I do 🙂
Think it’s time for me to make a trip to vivo! The 1st time I went to the Nat Geo store, I wondered if it was just a not-for-profit museum cuz the space they take up is humongous compared to the items on sale!
When I first saw it I thought it looked like a museum too. I like it because it was amazingly empty compared to the crowds outside.