The decor here reminds me a little of the Natural History Museum in New York with it’s wood panelling. Just gazing at the globes, professional shot photos of gorgeous landscapes, huge coffee table travel books, makes you yearn to be teleported somewhere exotic. So this post is just gonna be all pictures. I think I wasn’t supposed to take pictures, but once again I couldn’t resist. Luckily no one stopped me or that would have been mortifying.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments