I tend to gravitate towards bookstores. The allure of unread books draws me in. At VivoCity this would be PageOne. What’s lovely about this place is the strong element of natural light. The back and sides of the bookstore are floor to ceiling glass panels where you can see Singapore’s little island across the waters, Sentosa.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
I love Page One too, I think it has one of the best decors. Too bad it doesn’t have an in house cafe or it would just be perfect. A friend of mine took some of her wedding photos in Page One.
Wow really? That’s so cool! A book themed wedding shoot! Hey that’s a great idea…yup they should convert the back to a nice cosy cafe. Maybe someone out there will hear us?
I’m really enjoying being in Singapore with you! You are giving us a beautiful view. Thank you! Loving your blog.
Thank you ‘Living Dilbert’. I love your blog! Every suffering worker in Singapore will love it 🙂 And I’m team ‘Living Dilbert’ all the way 🙂 I’m hooked on your life story and can’t wait to hear the continuing saga unfold.
I love PageOne. Every time I go in there I almost always end up buying something. GAHHHH that is why I own so many books I haven’t actually read; I acquire them faster than I read them.
Yeah me too!! But my fave store is Kinokuniya at Liang Court and Takashimaya.