The humongous white lanterns were so pretty. They are made with a smooth plastic material. I know because I actually had ‘itchy fingers’ (a Singlish phrase we use, especially to kids who can’t resist touching things they are not supposed to touch) and felt it. This was part of the decor of the Jin Shan Chinese restaurant. They are booths for a cosy dinner.
I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments