I like my mangoes slightly sour and a whole lot of sweet. It’s so great that in Singapore, if you choose to, you could have them everyday. It has loads of Vitamins and is high in those good old antioxidants too. My aunt even preserves the green ones by making them into spicy chutneys. This fruit is also used in Hindu ceremonies as it’s considered one of the foods of the gods. What’s there not to love about this tropical fruit.
I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments