I just found this pretty funny. It’s like Harvey Norman (Home Furnishing and Electronics Store) at Millenia Walk has had it’s fill of out of control kids and they’ve had it. Scooting about on skateboards, pressing every knob in sight and potentially ruining electronic devices. It was pretty quiet when I was there – not a wild child in sight.
I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments