I just found this pretty funny. It’s like Harvey Norman (Home Furnishing and Electronics Store) at Millenia Walk has had it’s fill of out of control kids and they’ve had it. Scooting about on skateboards, pressing every knob in sight and potentially ruining electronic devices. It was pretty quiet when I was there – not a wild child in sight.
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022