Katy Perry sure is limber. I’m too old to be into her music, but I love all that sparkly pink and that’s why I’m posting this picture. Also I read in an issue of our local magazine 8 days that Katy was recently in Singapore where she braved the smell and tried 2 teaspoons of durian before she gave up. She also tried our colourful kueh lapis which you can peel off layer by layer. It’s sweet and rich in coconut. I really should do a post on that that rainbow snack of ours, soon.
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022