Finally had a meal at Jones the Grocer. I just love the high ceilings and the inviting decor of this Cafe chain from Sydney. The Chicken and Mushroom Pie was yummy and the pastry was full of buttery goodness. The cupcakes here with their generous icing looked so tempting, but I resisted this time.
- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
- Psoriasis: Visit to the Dermatologist
- Never Been on the Singapore Flyer
- My Eldest Cousin M
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022