I need a chair and was looking at some at Ikea, but somehow the most comfortable ones occupy quit a bit of space. I prefer white to black, but white gets so dirty. There is a removable cover though, but that means you need to buy an extra set and if they stop making it you’re stuck. Both the white and black ones swivel around and are more affordable at S$199. The brown leather is easy to clean, has better armrests, but is not as attractive and more expensive. What kind of armchair do you have? I have been searching for the perfect, but affordable reading chair for ages.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments