I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Singapore Daily Photos: Christmastime at Changi Airport Terminal 3
This entry was posted in Singapore Living and tagged Architecture, Changi Airport, Christmas, decor, decorations, design, dining, Food, Life, Living, luggage weighing scale, photography, photos, Popeyes Chicken, pretty, Restaurants, Singapore, Terminal 3, travel. Bookmark the permalink.
I’m so incredibly grateful you took pictures of this! As I wrote in my blog, when I left Singapore I barely had any time to even look around the airport before my flight was due so these pictures are like all the things I missed when I ran through the airport (I had heard so many amazing things). Even when we arrived at the beginning of our trip, I knew my cousins were waiting so I couldn’t really pause to take look around or take anything in.
I am so thrilled that you like them 🙂 The airport is one place in Singapore I am quite proud of.
Those curly trees look like they are right out of Dr Seuss! Thanks for sharing!
The decorations look good. I love our Changi Airport! It just looks so welcoming!
Changi Airport really deserves all the accolades 🙂