Saw these at Hermes and Louis Vitton at Ngee Ann City. I can’t afford the goods, but I can appreciate the inventiveness of the displays.
- Ceylonese Singaporean
- 5 Things I Thought I Would Have when I was a Child: Letting Go of My Expectations
- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022