1. This story of a young boy and his siblings who fight for his life chilled me to the bone. It’s just so heartbreakingly, achingly sad. I am glad that Singapore has compassionate young people like blogger Kirsten.
2. She also enlightened me about the cruelty behind Shark’s Fin Soup. I had no idea.
3. On a lighter note, this post by Mr Brown. When I saw the picture of MTV VJ and model, Denise, in that yellow spandex outfit I thought – how incredibly uncomfortable. And her tummy is concave – she needs to eat more and stop with the spinning.
4. And I agree with Kiersten of Suddenly in Asia – it’s because of compassionate young people like blogger Kirsten Han of Funny Little World that Singapore is cool. I am not even a fraction as brave as she is. In fact I’m an absolute chicken next to her. On another note, can you believe that Singapore is number 2 on the World’s coolest Nations list by CNNGo?
5. The worst kind of bullying at the ‘office’ which just happens to be in the air.