Feel so excited to be fashion poppressed – a new feature from WordPress. It happened yesterday, but I had no idea till I checked my referring links. Guess WordPress liked the our cool colourful Arab Street as well.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Nice one bookjunkie!!! 🙂
thank you 🙂
Very nice job! And the original post on Arab Street was great as well.
Thanks Maria 🙂 I just love Arab Street and I’m glad blogging has made me ‘really’ discover it.
I bought some gorgeous silk for a bridesmaid dress in Arab Street. The selection of fabrics was mind-boggling — I was overwhelmed, but so impressed!
the last time we shopped here was sooo long ago..for prom dress material.
Congrats, you are going places! WordPress.com looks cool. Kinda wish these features are available on the self-hosted blogs too 🙁
Yeah me too. I am glad there is jetpack now with all the stats for self-hosted blogs. Wish it had all the same features though.
thanks Ruth 🙂