At first I went “what is that thing on her head”, but now I think it’s starting to grow on me. At least she’s not boring. This was the most interesting hat at the Royal wedding. Now there’s even a facebook page just dedicated to that hat.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
That takes guts.
at least she makes things interesting. she must be gutsy like her mum Fergie 🙂
I’m sorry but if the hat can talk, it’d probably say: I am not a fallopian tube. Really.
good one 😉
How does that thing even stay on her head. I thought it was a big ribbon thingy, but it seems it’s a monster from a cartoon….
I am not liking the dress either