I love how as time passes I find more things I can add to my 100 Reasons to be Happy in Singapore list.I can’t wait for 8 October 2011. That’s when the yellow line of the MRT is extended to include a stop to the Botanic Gardens. If that’s not a reason to rejoice in Singapore, I don’t know what is. An added bonus – it’ll be so much easier to get to Holland Village as well.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
I can’t wait to make use of these new MRT stops once I return. We don’t have a car so this will make it so much easier to get to the gardens from where we live.
I wonder exactly where it will be located. I hope it’s quite near. I can’t wait to go feed the swans. Haven’t done something like that in ages.