Shucks – I loved Society Cafe’s Latte which I found even superior to the boutique cafes like Oriole. Sad that the last time I went there, the guy behind the counter said they were undergoing closure. Well at least it’s another coffee joint, Gloria Jean’s which I don’t really have a strong impression of and need to try again before I comment further. This seems to be how Singapore is going these days. It’s tough for small business owners. Especially with a saturated F&B industry, a small market and escalating rentals.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
The independent coffee shops are way better then the chains… at least thats the case in Australia.
We are slowly getting more independent coffee places here, some located very off the beaten track (not next to MRT).
What do people say about Gloria Jean? It’s an Australian chain?
Gloria jean is very average