So excited to see the very sweet Crystal of Expat Bostonians on the Straits Times. She is one of the kindest most thoughtful bloggers around. It truly makes my day whenever I see her comments on my blog. I was just surfing the free online edition and had to get a screen shot of it. Crystal was attending SlutWalk which protests against sexual violence. I too feel sickened whenever there is victim blaming. It is beyond wrong. Read more about the event which Crystal has detailed in a recent post. It is all about changing attitudes which is long overdue.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Thank you so much for this!
I was really proud to take the girls–Rhi is in the sling and Ellie is under the red umbrella.
I was sooo excited when I saw your photo 🙂 Sooo cool! and a very good cause too.