Was craving for bacon, so opted for one of the breakfast items (served all day) at Cedele (Takashimaya/ Ngee Ann City). It was pretty quiet and I liked that you can be sort of left alone. Prices are higher than Paul’s (the French Cafe) but there is more privacy. And Paul doesn’t have bacon. But I don’t think I’ll opt for this meal again due to the hefty price, unless I have another massive bacon craving in the late afternoon. But at a few dollars more, Wild Honey does it much better.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments