After gorging on laksa, we were strolling around the Alexandra area in an effort to feel less bloated. Nothing much to see. Mostly shops selling tyres and car assessories here. Saw some really weird car signs. Boredom and blogging makes me look out for things like this that I normally wouldn’t get excited about. So if someone puts this up in their car, are they saying their baby is a knife wielding alcohol guzzling psychopath? Looks like a baby in that picture. I found this more weird than funny.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments