Been trying out quite a number of Nasi Lemak stalls, but at the moment the one I like best is from Wok & Barrel at Duxton Hill. The rice there is just perfect and for me that was the winning quality as I don’t like the rice to be too soggy. The Nasi Lemak at Airport Road is tasty as well, and at a bargain price of S$3. The aunty at the stall (#01-48) is welcoming and friendly which is always a delight. A sign says they are from Changi Village and I recall that place is famous for nasi lemak.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Agreed – the nasi lemak at the Wok & Barrel is very good.
Cool, I’m not the only one. I was surprised too as I thought the hawker centres would have the cafe version beat.