Wasn’t impressed by the food in Hanoi after being blown away by what we had eaten in Ho Chi Minh, but Luala was where we had one of our better meals. The drip coffee was much stronger the way I like it. The Cafe was pretty near the Sofitel Metropole and we chanced upon it one day when we were famished. I have to add that we were the only customers and service here was lovely.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments