- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Monthly Archives: May 2013
Wrote about it at Guillaume’s blog White As Milk.
Love this new green space we discovered. The old white colonial buildings which are now art galleries are beautiful in this setting.
Personally I am not into cruises although I don’t mind short ferry rides or going fast on a jet boat. I would like to spend more time at the destination in a more comfortable hotel than on a tiny room … Continue reading
I couldn’t decided between waffles and cakes at Room (later inside the lift I saw that kids under 12 get free waffles with a big breakfast order and that sounds good). And it was hard to pick one cake. They … Continue reading
5 Reasons Why I Would Return to ARC: 1. Relatively Empty (don’t have to squeeze with other folks when you dine) 2. Free Parking on weekends and on Weekdays if you spend $30 (no need to rush off and with … Continue reading
I didn’t try the hot dogs as I was full already, but I wonder if they can match what I’ve had at The Brat (Plaza Singapura).
The bear is almost a metre high. I wonder if it’s too big for little kids. Might scare them or thrill them to bits. Eager for when my nieces are old enough for dolls. And I’ve aways found it so … Continue reading
Reading the tweets of people I follow on twitter and my heart goes out to them. Often they are expressing exactly what I’m feeling. Everyone wants peace of mind and everyone wants to stop the train of worries. Wish there … Continue reading
High Ceilings and the cool tall ‘shopping girl’.
Beside a good latte, they have really interesting juice concoctions at Canele. It wasn’t served chilled though, which was a pity. And yay for free iced water.