Finally tried Laduree. Just didn’t feel right though, to have it in a takeaway bag. Definitely spoils the experience. I would skip the chocolate next time and definitely go for the rose again. The orange blossom was lovely and fragrant too but B commented that it felt like eating perfume. Didn’t blow me away after all the raves I’ve heard about the brand (I guess we can’t compare it to Paris where it’s freshly made). Even the look wasn’t perfection, but it beat a lot of other macarons I’ve had. Cost a whopping S$3.80 each. Between this and TWG’s macarons I am still a bit hard pressed to say this is much better. I guess I would need to try them both at the same sitting.
I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments