Finally tried Laduree. Just didn’t feel right though, to have it in a takeaway bag. Definitely spoils the experience. I would skip the chocolate next time and definitely go for the rose again. The orange blossom was lovely and fragrant too but B commented that it felt like eating perfume. Didn’t blow me away after all the raves I’ve heard about the brand (I guess we can’t compare it to Paris where it’s freshly made). Even the look wasn’t perfection, but it beat a lot of other macarons I’ve had. Cost a whopping S$3.80 each. Between this and TWG’s macarons I am still a bit hard pressed to say this is much better. I guess I would need to try them both at the same sitting.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
isn’t it depressing that a few weeks ago, the queue was long but now it’s not?
yes I hope they won’t make Laduree owners change their minds about opening a tea room.
are the macarons too sweet?
B found them too sweet but I think it’s the same with all macarons.