Went to the Singapore Art Musuem quite some time ago but never blogged about it because I was uninspired. The old school building and chapel were beautiful, but the art work on display then didn’t quite catch my fancy. Perhaps I just couldn’t relate to it and I was hoping to see more art by children as I recalled was the experience in the 70’s when the art museum was part of the Singapore History Museum. I guess the visit may also have been marred by rude uppity counter people and after that further disappointment at Food for Thought, across the road, where the hot chocolate tasted like Milo. Guess it just wasn’t our day. It doesn’t mean that I won’t revisit the museum though – perhaps one day there will be an exhibit that will draw me in.
I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments