Ikea always seems to do Christmas best. So we trooped on there to have a look. It was charming as the year before and I really liked the little tin Chritmas tree ornaments best. B noticed the unique use of twine to wrap presents and he thought that was cool.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
I love all the Christmas doodads, Thank You for sharing.
one of the places that puts me in the Christmas mood 🙂
Thank you so much for posting photos of IKEA! I had so much fun browsing the Christmas items! I miss IKEA so much!!!! We don’t have one in India. I wish I could come visit IKEA in Singapore!!
I find browsing Ikea catalogues alone so fun…being in the store makes me want everything.
I love Ikea at Christmas time! The festive stuff they have in red colour looks so good! Time for me to make a trip there again, although I really hate the crowds.
I only like going at an off peak hour. The crowds are such a put off.