- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Monthly Archives: December 2013
One of my favourite malls for sure – both spacious & with the best ambience, especially at Christmas. We also caught the free photographic exhibition – The Little Black Jacket.
I’m loving the bread & pastries at the new French cafe at Vivo. It replaces the Vietnamese sandwich place I believe and is located near Jamie Oliver’s. I wish there was more seating though as I definitely want to come … Continue reading
Thought I should put up my Christmas photos before it’s too late and I don’t feel Chrismassy anymore. The Christmas peacock angel was my favourite. Isn’t her head piece just fabulous? Catch a glimpse of her just outside Tangs.
It’s a Hong Kong store but I was impressed by their nostalgia inducing uniquely Singapore items on sale. If not for the too steep price I might have gotten some of these cards.
Been checking out Christmas trees. One place where I saw kids sitting by Santa for a photo.
I find the Starbucks Christmas disposable cups too nice to throw away. Tried their seasonal toffee nut latte and it’s rather addictive.
While awaiting the renovation completion at East Coast beach we headed to the section that’s still open near the hawker centre. Grateful for cloud cover protecting us from the direct heat.
I was truly impressed by this mall. It’s pretty classy and reminded me of malls in town. It’s smack in the middle with malls JEM on one side and JCube on the other. I was most impressed by Isetan and … Continue reading
Bedok Mall is open way earlier than expected. I like that it’s connected to the Bedok MRT but other than Wingstop (chicken wing chain from USA that hasn’t crossed my radar) nothing else seemed that exciting. For food I would … Continue reading