- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Monthly Archives: January 2014
Another glimpse of the magnificent horse at Chinatown. It’s been cool but today clear skies reigned and it was hard to keep my eyes open in the sun’s glare. So bring out your sunglasses if you’re visiting Singapore.
The annual fair that we usually check out at the Takashimaya basement end today. You can get huge ang pow packets there.
Have always felt the decorations at My Village in Serangoon Gardens to be particularly charming.
Yes I often gush about my nieces because they are so gush worthy (I’m sure every aunt or uncle feels the same). Just wish I could stay in the moment for longer. In the moment of their pure innocence. I … Continue reading
Even though I had to queue it was nice to have a plate of fried Kway Teow that was freshly made in an air conditioned place. The new Tangs food hall is very attractive and you can get Bodum double … Continue reading
Krispy Kreme has been open for some time, but I was a bit tardy in writing about it. Guess it was because I found it not as good as what I had in Hong Kong. Not as fresh, too sweet … Continue reading
Yummy dumplings and the lovely banana souffle dessert are what I must have at Paradise Dynasty. Service could be vastly improved at the Westgate Branch (level 2) which we went to recently but I won’t fault the food quality.
Finally visited Jewel Coffee at Rangoon Road and was surprised to find another famous coffee joint next to it – Liberty Coffee. Had a relaxing time at Jewel as it was spacious and not crowded with very polite people at … Continue reading
Westgate is the only suburban mall that feels like it would fit in at Orchard Road. It has a Paul Bakery Cafe for instance.