Yes I often gush about my nieces because they are so gush worthy (I’m sure every aunt or uncle feels the same). Just wish I could stay in the moment for longer. In the moment of their pure innocence. I often feel down about life, but time with them is gold. I just feel beyond fortunate for every second with them, and I don’t want to forget it (in case I have amnesia or something).
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022