- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Monthly Archives: January 2015
Decided to put all my Chinese New Year, year of the goat posts in one post starting with the oldest one: The Goats are Out in Chinatown Happy Goat Buns at BreadTalk Creative Goat Display for Chinese New Year Another … Continue reading
Wanted to try the Xiao Long Bao and Dan Dan Mian at Crystal Jade to compare it with what I’ve been having at paradise Dynasty. I prefer the texture of the noodles at paradise dynasty, but I prefer the soupier … Continue reading
I refer to Ngee Ann City as Takashimaya although the department store is only part of it. Just for ease of reference. You can truly feel the Chinese New Year buzz here with their yearly bazaar at the basement atrium. … Continue reading
The goat was pretty cool.
If you want to feel the festive cheer walk through Wisma Atria. Snapped at some of the more interesting window displays we saw at Wisma.
Among all these the one that tempts me the most are the pineapple tarts by Glory, although I think my aunt makes far superior melt in your mouth tarts.
Had a disappointing meal at Star Vista’s Chabuton. Found the soup too salty and the smell of the pork too overpowering. Perhaps I am just not used to this version (I’ve read that Ramen in Japan tends to be more … Continue reading
It’s the year of the goat sheep or ram, but it seems like most stores prefer the cute cuddly sheep. I thought the decorations at Star Vista were rather unique and charming. Toy soldiers at Christmas have been changed into … Continue reading
Saw these just outside Lorong Chuan MRT Station. Wonder if they are bending to get more sunlight.