Looks tempting and the first time I’m seeing a product like this – spotted it at Candy Empire (Kallang Wave). Probably to make smokes at a campfire. Something I’ve never done or tired. The only thing I have done is sticking a marshmallow on a satay stick and watching it melt as you roast it over the BBQ pit (years ago at a Chalet in Loyang). Sticky yumminess.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments