- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Monthly Archives: June 2015
Finally tried out the famous frozen yoghurt from Spain. I wasn’t impressed but it’s definitely zero fat. I prefer my yoghurt full fat and no sugar (and I like to have it with my South Indian rice meal) instead of … Continue reading
Tried the famous Fishball story noodles and chilli mee at Golden Mile hawker centre. Think I have a preference for wan tan mee when it comes to noodles. This is for bak chor mee fans who like a savoury rather … Continue reading
This was one of the best chocolate gelatos I had (during a trip to Rome) and I was excited to see that Robinson’s had a counter (wish it was a cafe though). The chocolate was so thick that the way … Continue reading
Don’t like malls but I like the ample seats at Robinson, and their displays. Great place to window shop.
South Indian Thosai Meal at Komala Vilas.
An Italian Cafe that’s new at Suntec City Mall. This place is huge with new East and North Wings.
Prior to this we’ve only tried out Shaw Premiere Theatres and we feel that even though the chairs are newer here and the blankets feel cleaner, Shaw is better value for money. We hardly watch movies any more so while … Continue reading
Really nice relaxed vibe here even though I find the coffee a tad bitter. Perhaps I’ll stick to tea next time.