It left us wanting more. The set was recommended for 4-6 people, but there were 7 of us. Everyone else said it was enough, but I guess I’m the greedy one because it was just so tasty. I à still craving for more especially the dry laksa. Actually all of it was lovely and if I had to eliminate it would be the tahu goreng. It was very expensive though. Fine dining prices so I’d rather have this at the restaurant itself with its wonderful ambience.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments