I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 100am
My second time at 100AM mall. As you can see, I was pretty enthralled by the Imperial Dragon Bakery Cafe logo. It reminds me of the traditional depiction you see in Chinese paper cuttings. I know it’s excessive – more … Continue reading
Discovered a new mall, 100 AM which I’ll blog about soon, as well as another chicken Ramen place that satisfies us immensely. My only issue is that it was a bit salty. Between this and the one at Plaza Singapura’s … Continue reading