I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: 8 Days
Read about Coffee Daily, a new independent coffee place, in our local TV guide, 8 Days. Decided then and there to make our way to Brighton Crescent at Serangoon Gardens. This spot used to be occupied by Awfully Chocolate as … Continue reading
Even though Her World has been voted as the top magazine by marketers, my pick is without a question 8 Days. I think Her World is filled with too many ads and things I can’t afford or have not much … Continue reading