I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: afternoon tea
I haven’t been here in a decade so the whole place looked quite different. We truly enjoyed the experience though and the sofa seating was cosy. The buffet spread was also not too far away and the server who attended … Continue reading
Service still kinda sucks, but I can’t resist the pretty crockery and fragrant teas. The scones are some of the best I’ve had especially with the clotted cream and refreshing tea jam. The sandwiches are forgettable and pathetic for the … Continue reading
Blogged about it here. If only the Fullerton Bay High Tea would start earlier and last longer like the one at Shangri-la, I would declare it as my top pick.
We both felt ripped off and we came here with very high expectations seeing the impressive decor from afar. We were at Mandarin Gallery and passed by the art space cum tea salon the day before and even thought we … Continue reading
I know this place has a huge mark-up as I’ve been told, but I can’t help but like it. I am quite fond of the tea here. Also the decor makes me think, this is what a tea Salon in … Continue reading
I am yet again embarrassed to say that this is from two weeks ago. I’ve been so tardy. Had wonderful company at the high tea and we all agreed that the bread used for the sandwiches was a tad too … Continue reading