I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Airport road
It’s usually very good. I like the batter and the sweet like honey bananas. Only one day when I bought it at lunch time instead of dinner time, the banana wasn’t so ripe and sweet. The one pictured here was … Continue reading
Rojak is our Singapore salad, but it doesn’t taste anything like a salad. It’s more like sweet, sour, spicy and nutty. I used to think it was healthy but now discover that with the prawn paste and all that sugar … Continue reading