I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Alaric Tay
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glVxvnVlCwc] Chua Enlai always cracks me up. I guess only Singaporeans who hear Singlish everyday, will get the humour of the Avatar ride.
I love this show that’s a parody of the local news and political situations in Singapore. This time the Noose spoofs the recent flooding of Orchard Road in Singapore. It also spoofs how much employers ‘care’ about their employees. Watch … Continue reading
The humour lies in Singaporeans being crazy about betting. To understand the clip you should know that the Singapore government has allowed families to ban known gambling addicts in their families from the casinos and it’s called the exclusion order. … Continue reading
The exact same thing happened to me when I tried to order a Coke. You have to watch till the end. The last bit about our second language situation is very funny. This is very contextual, and the humour may … Continue reading