I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Ben & Jerry’s
My weakness for ice cream lately. The chocolate was too rich (looked very tempting though)The strawberry cheesecake is B’s favourite flavour although he thinks it’s very sweet. It was the only Cafe that was not packed to the gills. A … Continue reading
We just love the strawberry cheesecake (you can pick other flavours, but we love this one) waffle as well as the Ben and Jerry’s Ranch at Dempsey Hill, so we made a return visit. The waffle is huge so you … Continue reading
B doesn’t have a sweet tooth, but his favorite ice cream is Ben & Jerry’s strawberry cheesecake, so that’s what we had today. A freshly made waffle with 2 scoops of the ice cream cost $16.35 Singapore dollars. We got … Continue reading