I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: body image
I love that Kirsten Dunst loves her teeth, as revealed in the latest issue of Elle UK. Personally I think imperfection is beautiful and I’ve always found overbites cute. Too perfect is just so boring and I have a friend … Continue reading
I think it’s unfair that men as well as women, think women have to look a certain way just because celebrities look impossibly perfect in magazines. Nobody has skin that perfect or a body that proportionate. It’s usually air-brushing through … Continue reading