I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: butter cookies
Besides the Value store, Mustafa in Little India is another place where you can get real Cadbury (and by that I mean the Cadbury from the UK which is so much more superior in terms of taste). I wonder how … Continue reading →
After our meal at Shibly Prata it was only natural to venture next door and be tempted by all the traditional cookies and sweets within. The little store called the Biscuit King is run by very friendly and welcoming owners. … Continue reading →