- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: butter cookies
Besides the Value store, Mustafa in Little India is another place where you can get real Cadbury (and by that I mean the Cadbury from the UK which is so much more superior in terms of taste). I wonder how … Continue reading →
After our meal at Shibly Prata it was only natural to venture next door and be tempted by all the traditional cookies and sweets within. The little store called the Biscuit King is run by very friendly and welcoming owners. … Continue reading →