I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Canele
Beside a good latte, they have really interesting juice concoctions at Canele. It wasn’t served chilled though, which was a pity. And yay for free iced water.
The pretty name tempted me – Flowers of the Sea. Keep telling myself not to overindulge and then I do it again. French style thin crepes are so hard to resist. This came with chocolate ice cream and nutella. A … Continue reading
I do love French style desserts. Wrote about a visit to Canele at Raffles City at White at Milk.