I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: carpark
I love the tasteful decorations for the Year of the Rabbit at My Village, the new little mall in Serangoon Gardens. I love it for the very reason that it’s tiny and relatively empty. The new mall is located at … Continue reading
The Casino here doesn’t look as intimidating as the one at Marina Bay Sands. It’s a lot more gaudy too. This place is not as posh, but hotels seem more family and budget friendly. Honestly, if I had to pick … Continue reading
We hardly ever have cloudless skies.
The carpark was still a bit of a mess last week, so this sign popped up. That’s the great thing about Singapore. Even if there’s a problem, it’ll get fixed real soon.
The news has been reporting that the carpark design is terrible, and that people living around the area are upset by the traffic jams. It also seems like it’s practically impossible to get in. I was crazy and bored and … Continue reading