I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: casinos
An article, just out, by Howard Stutz in the Las Vegas review journal surprised me. I knew that the 2 casinos in Singapore were doing well, but I didn’t know that their annual earnings of S$5 billion exceeded that of … Continue reading
The humour lies in Singaporeans being crazy about betting. To understand the clip you should know that the Singapore government has allowed families to ban known gambling addicts in their families from the casinos and it’s called the exclusion order. … Continue reading