I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: charity
No wonder VivoCity was so extra crowded today. It was time for Hair for Hope organized by the Children’s Cancer Foundation to raise awareness and to tell children with cancer that it’s ok to be bald. I wondered why the … Continue reading
So far Tan Kin Lian looks like the most promising candidate to me. I think that to donate more than half the Presidential pay, if elected, is a good call indeed. Especially to people who fall through the cracks in … Continue reading