I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Chinatown Point
Extremely long queues for ba kwa. I know I should buy them at off peak season, but somehow you just crave for them during this festive period. I will try to buy Lim Chee Guan bak kwa some weeks later, … Continue reading
Wrote about it at White as Milk. Also shared what disgusting meal I used to love as a kid. You’ll be pretty grossed out. Would love to hear what odd food you favoured as a child that you find disgusting … Continue reading