- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Christmas
Merry Christmas. It’s past midnight and Christmas already. Just wanted to share photos I took at Paragon. Haven’t been there in a while and thought of checking it out. Not much of a change.
I think the airport is going to be extra crowded with kids just going there to play. There’s a humongous bouncy castle plus disney characters like Mickey and Minnie. Saw this at Terminal 2.
The best view of the skating rink would be from the top. The artificial ice has been covered so you can walk on the skating rink and many people were taking photos. There was live music too.
I used to think Christmas was done well at ION, but I think Marina Bay Sands has topped my expectations with their adorable walking Christmas trees and Candy Canes and reindeer on stilts, plus other Christmassy characters. I was very impressed … Continue reading
Wheelock Place is always stunning with it’s permanent conical shaped Dome that automatically looks like a Christmas Tree when decorated. You feel like you’re inside a glass tree.
I quite liked the wooden Santas and Reindeers.
At first I thought they were lanterns and then from another angle I realised there were hot air balloons among fluffy clouds.
I found the huge art installation out front eye catching but very weird looking. Just like at Changi Airport, the mall has a bouncy castle for Christmas.
They seem to have gone with the acrobatic circus theme?
Just outside JEM heading into Westgate mall