I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: CNY 2013
A bit subdued here but still nice to see the decorations up. Each mall is different so it’s still interesting to check out and I found out that you can buy dragon puppets here at Kallang Leisure Park. I quite … Continue reading
Wrote about it at Guillaume’s parenting blog, White as Milk. Included details about fun things like lion dances, although my favourite since age 3 has been the dragon dance. There are scheduled events, but the most fun is coming across impromptu … Continue reading
Last year I was quite impressed by the Starbucks dragon bear and this year I was excited to see them continuing with the theme. There was a bear with a green snake around it’s neck ala Britney Spears. But it … Continue reading