I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: community
SITS is a wonderful blog community just for women and I feel truly blessed and lucky to be featured today. There are over 8000 women just like us on it. And it’s true. The Secret IS in the Support. I … Continue reading
I just can’t write anything knowing what’s happening in beautiful Japan. Usually devastating news seems really far away, but the blogging community makes the world shrink and my thoughts are fixated on two wonderful bloggers. Kaho of Chuzai Living who … Continue reading
Check out Sister Earth Organics for Wellness Tips. I have to also thank her for helping me produce my very first photo with a watermark using Picnik. She not only gives health tips, she gives tech tips too. Basically you … Continue reading