I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: crystal jade
This was truly satisfying after a disappointing experience at Canton Paradise. I feel that the Paradise group does a superior La Mian or handmade noodles and spicy vinegrette dumplings, but for Cantonese food, especially Dim Sum, Crystal Jade can’t be … Continue reading
Wanted to try the Xiao Long Bao and Dan Dan Mian at Crystal Jade to compare it with what I’ve been having at paradise Dynasty. I prefer the texture of the noodles at paradise dynasty, but I prefer the soupier … Continue reading
Tried out the new Crystal Jade at Vivo some time ago but couldn’t get to blogging about it with all the openings of new cafes I was more excited to blog about first. The colours here were attractive but the … Continue reading
Our default place to go for affordable but good Dim Sum is Crystal Jade. I find the service good and my tea or iced water is regularly topped up. I really love the porridge, steamed BBQ pau and carrot cake … Continue reading
I was quite impressed by the Cold Storage Supermarket with its rows and rows of pristinely arranged produce. So clean too. It’s not just any Cold Storage. It’s a speciality store. It’s located way down in basement two, so you … Continue reading