I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: desolate
Guess I am being overly dramatic, but it’s just sad to see Borders replaced by a John Little’s sales area. Seems so temporary and nothing here was tempting. With the carpets removed and the cement floors exposed it also made … Continue reading
Although I prefer to shop for books at Kinokuniya, the store has been so iconic that it’s quite sad to see it go. I hope a bookstore or cafe takes the spot and it’s not another clothing or Tech store. … Continue reading